Assistant Store Manager Job at 13th Floor Cannabis Inc. – Airdrie, AB
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
13th FLOOR CANNABIS
Elevate yourself and discover the mystique and aura of a cannabis retail store on the 13th FLOOR. We are a premier Alberta based cannabis retailer providing an unparalleled customer experience in a stylish vintage setting offering a wide selection of craft and premium cannabis. Our strongest asset is our Cannabis Team. They are our front line, well trained and ready to elevate customer service to the 13th FLOOR CANNABIS brand experience.
We are seeking a cannabis enthusiast for a full-time Assistant Store Manager position as a vital partner to our leadership team. Reporting to the Store Manager, your focus is to help drive sales, facilitate operational excellence, stay fluent on cannabis trends, regulations and product knowledge, and be a positive role model to the support team. The Assistant Store Manager aids with the flow of communication and acts as a supportive role with scheduling, inventory control, loss prevention and reinforcing policies, procedures and best practices. You help deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience to grow top-line sales and are comfortable helping your team to meet the same high standards.
· Support the Store Manager overseeing employees and the daily operations, enforcing all policies, practices and procedures, including strict compliance to provincial and federal cannabis regulations.
· Role model and inspire a high-performance sales team, maximizing store sales through strong retail KPI best practices and protocols.
· Partner with the Store Manager to recruit and train sales associates to meet company and brand standards.
· Provide back up support for the Store Manager ensuring staff schedules operate within the payroll budget and meet minimum floor coverage requirements.
· Provide best of class customer experience dedicated to customer loyalty and retention, empowering the staff to do the same.
· Assist with the ongoing education and training of all employees keeping them up to date with cannabis product knowledge, marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
· Reinforce loss prevention, safety and security policies, credit card policies and procedures, inventory cycle counts, employee purchases, proper cash handing and deposit logs, shipping and receiving, return and exchange policies.
· Ensure the store is always welcoming, clean and visually merchandised in a manner consistent with the brand.
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
· Exhibit a high level of business acumen and knowledge of sales and KPI goals.
· Minimum two (2) years retail management or supervisory experience.
· Minimum High School diploma or its equivalent.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust.
· Positive attitude and self-driven.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Flexible availability – including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Previous cannabis retail experience an asset.
· Valid Sell Safe Certificate and AGLC Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW) Certificate.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates and will contact those who best fit our requirements.
Application deadline: 2021-10-01
Expected start date: 2021-10-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (required)
- Retail Management: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- QCW and SellSafe Certificate (required)
About the Company
Company: 13th Floor Cannabis Inc. –
Company Location: Airdrie, AB